252 Kids is a weekly, web-based children’s ministry curriculum and strategy designed for Kindergarten through 5th grade.
As a children’s ministry leader, you want your kids to grow up:
Making wiser choices
Building stronger relationships
Developing a deeper faith
That’s why Orange strives to provide you with the tools to make life easier and a strategy for both church AND home to give kids a faith that will last forever and make your church a place they want to be.
252 Kids is a children’s ministry curriculum that weaves music, communicator scripts, small group discussions, video presentations, and creative activities together to reinforce one clear and simple bottom line each week so kids can walk away and remember what matters most.
To learn more about preteen curriculum or to purchase individual series:
252 PRETEEN is created for 10-12 year old kids and meets the unique challenges facing this age group as well as the challenges facing those who lead them. There are elements of 252 PRETEEN included for FREE in the Starter and Basic packages of 252 Kids, with the entire offering included in the Premium package.
CLICK HERE to see the 2017-2018 Scope & Cycle for preteens
CLICK HERE to see the 2018-2019 Scope & Cycle for preteens
252 Kids offers an add-on SPANISH TRANSLATION CURRICULUM. It’s a great addition to your new or existing 252 Kids license that helps you connect with the Spanish-speaking kids in your church and better connect with their parents.
CLICK HERE to learn more!
THE 252 STRATEGY
Combining child development and theology to create a comprehensive children’s ministry curriculum and strategy for every phase of a kid’s life to influence their faith from birth to graduation.
We make it easy to implement the Orange strategy in your ministry to children:
252 KIDS CURRICULUM
THREE EASY STEPS TO CUSTOMIZE
YOUR CHILDREN’S MINISTRY CURRICULUM FROM 252 KIDS:
252 Kids offers children’s ministry curriculum packages created with your church size, budget, and unique needs in mind. Check out these children’s ministry deals!
Based on the unique needs of leaders in small churches, large churches, city churches, and rural churches, we’ve provided pricing packages to give you the resources you need, in the way you need them, with a high level of flexibility.
HERE’S A QUICK EASY GUIDE TO HELP YOU DECIDE WHICH PACKAGE IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
- Have under 15 kids in your K-5 ministry and you combine all ages together?
- Need video resources that can help supplement a limited amount of volunteers?
- Need an easy and structured “step by step” format that you can pull off with limited time, resources, and budget?
Then STARTER is created with you in mind.
- Have more than 15 kids, and you combine them for large group but separate by age for small groups?
- Need additional videos for multi-hour programming (or just for more video options)?
- Need options to customize your programming?
Then BASIC is created with you in mind.
- Separate both large group AND small groups by age?
- Need even more video & music options for a high level production?
- Need the ability to customize graphics?
- Have a production that uses ProPresenter or PowerPoint?
Then PREMIUM is created with you in mind.
(K/1st, 2nd/3rd, Preteen)
When a church purchases a year license, the price is discounted significantly from the monthly cost. The Cancellation of the license nullifies that discount, and a fee of $200 for each downloaded month (full or partial) by any user on your account will be deducted from your refund. There is also a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations are accepted within 60 days of account sign up or renewal with the following fees imposed: 1) $50.00 cancellation fee 2) $200.00 for each month’s curriculum previously downloaded. Only one cancellation per curriculum license is allowed per organization. The total refund due will equal the original license fee payment, less the $50 cancellation fee and any applicable download charges.
WHAT PARTNERS ARE SAYING
“Orange is just not a curriculum, it’s a vision! Orange gives us training and resources to train others, helps us partner with parents and helps our kids grow in their relationships with Christ. Orange helps us achieve our goals!”LAURA POOLE // EMMAUS BAPTIST CHURCH // POQUOSON, VA
“The developmental research that goes into 252 Kids is unlike any other. The quality of the graphics, videos, apps and extras is excellent. The leadership development resources that tie into what we present on Sundays means that we are not just presenting information in the form of a curriculum but we have an entire strategy to offer. Orange is bringing the best of the best when it comes to church leaders and writers. Kara Powell, Andy Stanley, Kristen Ivy, Carey Nieuwhof, Reggie Joiner….these are some of the best leaders out there. Their team is comprised of church leaders, teachers, psychologists, researchers, and parents. It is so much more than a curriculum!”KIRSTIN VLODICA // NEW HOPE CHURCH // BEND, OR
“Thank you Orange for providing relevant, current, kid friendly, Bible based material that our kids can relate to! It is a blessing to serve God using this tool!”DEBBIE MONTELL STOUGH // GREENSBURG, PA
“The Orange Strategy is not just a strategy, it’s a partnership between churches and families. By “thinking Orange” our staff can focus on helping families become their best while connecting them back to the truth of God’s Word.”MATT FERGUSON // CROSS TIMBERS CHURCH // ARGYLE, TX
252 KIDS LEADERSHIP TRAINING
& BONUS RESOURCES
LATEST 252 BLOG POSTS
- Volunteer Pre-Service Pep Talk for March 24Sunday mornings are like game day for children’s ministry. Just like any good coach, gather your team of volunteers for a pre-game pep talk. Answer any questions about the curriculum and ask for prayer requests. Then read the following devotion to kick the morning off: It is SO hard to ... Read More1 day ago
- Volunteer Pre-Service Pep Talk for March 17Sunday mornings are like game day for children’s ministry. Just like any good coach, gather your team of volunteers for a pre-game pep talk. Answer any questions about the curriculum and ask for prayer requests. Then read the following devotion to kick the morning off: All month long, we’re talking ... Read More1 week ago
- Social Media Plan for Elementary Parents Starting March 17These posts are designed to review the lesson, so plan for them to appear in your ministry’s social media accounts after you’ve taught the lesson in your ministry. Also, if you share social media accounts with other ministries in your organization, coordinate with them to develop a plan for when ... Read More1 week ago